Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10 Genuine Cool Windows 7 Themes from deviantart

Need some really cool Windows 7 themes to pimp your desktop? Let’s get to it and pimp your desktop. If your desktop still looks as interesting as Windows 95, we really need to put your desktop on steroids with these Windows 7 Genuine themes.

1. Cur7ed Beta Visual Style

Cur7ed Beta is a revolutionary and elegant visual style for Windows Seven. It’s graphics are unique, and it feels like a new Windows. It has got a revolutionary way to rearrange the taskbar applications by centering them.

2. 7 carbon

A windows 7 visual style , Called 7 carbon :) Hope you like it.

3. Windows 7 Flash Forward

Perfect and cool theme for you to download!!

4. Windows 7: Modern Warfare 2

This is a Modern Warfare 2 themepack I put together for Windows 7.

5. Nightfall for Windows 7

New theme following the alternative theme style…

6. U-7imate Beta

Enjoy it and have fun. :)

7. Darkclear7::Final::

Since I’ve installed my new OS, Windows 7 Home Premium, I am really interested of many people who were making their own theme. I spent a month and work out in creating my own theme. Another from me, inspired by Windows 7 Darkclear for XP.Then try to make my own. Let me share with you.

8. iKillDesigns Suite

EXPLORER.EXE IS FOR WINDOWS 7 x64 ONLY!

9. Aero x v2.5 for windows 7

This visual style was updated,the problem of the black screen on the logon in some computers was resolved.

10. Victorian Glass 7 VS

Hi there, this time a Win 7 VS. Tested on RTM Build 7600 (should work in final release). Hope you enjoy it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment